BMGA Logo
BMGA Logo
A selected site from the Brant Museum & Galleries Association. View all member organizations.
St. Jude's National Historic Site St. Jude's National Historic Site

St. Jude's was built in 1871. It was simply adorned at first, the stained glass windows and extensive woodwork coming nearly 60 years later. The "arts and crafts" murals inside the sanctuary, finished in 1936, are the reason that St. Jude's was dedicated as a National Historic Site in 1996.

Telephone: 519-752-0562


Copyright ©2008-2014 BMGA Association. Site hosted & designed by Pixel Power
Xbox Live Gratuit